Yes. The following list details what you must bring. We will not be able to complete the registration if you do not have all the required documentation with you.
- Photo identification - (Department of Motor Vehicles [DMV] or other government-issued photo ID, school or work picture ID)
- Verification of your social security number - (social security card, Internal Revenue Service [IRS] tax return or transcript, W-2, social security award letter)
- Proof of address - (recent bill, probation and parole letter, homeless/shelter verification, mail addressed to you within the last month)
- Insurance Card
- Payment - your payment is required at the time of service. If you have insurance, you will be expected to pay your full copayment. If you don't have insurance, and you have proof of Chesapeake residency, your fee may be determined based on your income and family size. We accept cash, check, credit, and debit cards. To apply for a reduced rate please also bring:
- Proof of family size - (custody/guardianship documents, birth certificates, insurance cards, separation/divorce papers, etc.)
- Proof of income - (last 2 paystubs, W-2, social security eligibility letter)