Only parents and legal guardians may visit residents.
Visiting hours are Wednesdays, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. and Sundays, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Parents are not permitted to bring residents anything during visitation.
Please bring proper identification, and be advised of the following:
- Personal property items (purses, pouches, etc.) are not allowed in the facility and should be left in the car during visitation.
- All visitors are subject to electronic search upon entry.
- Please refrain from wearing shorts, hats, tank tops and t-shirts with derogatory logos or advertisements.
- Contraband items, including tobacco products, alcohol, weapons, lighters, food, etc., are not permitted in the facility.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking are not allowed during visitation.
- You may not pass anything to the residents.