420 Albemarle Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Residents will be provided scheduled opportunities for writing letters to anyone except a resident of another juvenile detention or correction facility.
- Pencils, paper, and envelopes will be provided by Chesapeake Juvenile Services.
- Staff will collect the sealed envelopes and mail them.
- Staff is not permitted to read mail.
- It is important that residents address outgoing mail properly and clearly.
- Incoming mail will be distributed daily.
- While Chesapeake Juvenile Services staff will not read mail, it will be opened to inspect for contraband.