Business Services

The Business Tax section of the Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue assesses business personal property taxes, machinery and tools, and farm equipment. Our office also issues City business licenses and administers special taxes on meal, lodging, excavations, cigarettes, admissions, and rental equipment.


Important Notice

If you are opening a new business, please visit Opening/Operating a Business - Tax and Licensing and fill out the required forms.