- 5:30 p.m.
- Quarterly (2nd Monday in February, May, August and November) and called
- City Hall
Human Resources Training Room, 4th floor
306 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Due to security measures in place, please arrive at the City Hall lobby by 5:15 p.m. for an escort to the training room. Call 757-382-6356 if assistance is needed to enter the meeting.
2023 Meeting Dates
- February 13
- May 8
- August 14
- November 13
- David E. Jurgens, Director of Public Utilities
- Earl A. Sorey, Director of Public Works
- Michael J. Coffman, Chairman
- Chasity L. Pritchett, Vice Chairman
- Melissa Glod, Citizen
- Norman H. Slagle, Citizen
- David J. Parks, Citizen
The mission of the Board is to review, interpret, and respond to appeals from property owners requesting a variance from the mandatory required connection to the city water and/or sewer facilities as stated in Section 78-51 of the Chesapeake City Code.