Sister Cities Committee of Chesapeake, Inc.
- 6 p.m.
- 1st Monday of every month
- Held Virtually
Welcome to Chesapeake Sister Cities
Thank you for visiting our website. Please have a look around, and while you are here, consider becoming a member! Lots of good things happen because people like you become members and get involved.
The Chesapeake Sister Cities Committee, Inc. is a non-profit, volunteer organization, which is linked globally to create opportunities for the citizens of Chesapeake to promote lasting friendships through a variety of programs.
Become a Member
Your membership provides you opportunities to join programs and activities that bring the Chesapeake and Joinville, Brazil, communities and cultures together. Here's what current members are making possible right now:
- Pen Pal program between Chesapeake and Joinville, Brazil school children
- Economic partnerships that bring businesses to Chesapeake
- Exchanges of innovative community programs in health care, education and the arts
- Books to Brazil project which provides educational and favorite books to Joinville school children
- Activities such as the Joinville Jubilee, Bowling for Brazil, and others
Membership is open to any individual, family, business or community organization. All membership fees and donations to the Sister Cities Committee of Chesapeake, Inc., a non-profit organization, are tax-deductible. For more information, call 757-774-6911 or send an email to the Sister Cities Committee of Chesapeake.
Find the Membership Application (PDF).
Contact Us & Other Sister Cities
Would you like to learn more about the Sister Cities Committee of Chesapeake, Inc.?
New Facebook page coming soon!